Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ones and Zeros

On a personal note things are challenging as ever.

I have found that during times of duress I function better than if things are fine. Just to make it clear: I feel that a majority of my history things have been negative in some way. Now nothing seems to be wrong. Suddenly, my mental reactions to the usual situations are unusable and seem to be overcoming the consent pessimism. The negativity has been replaced with a small, super-white, square at the end of a dimly lit sewer pipe.


Why is this challenging? Because it is difficult to get used to. I have been using the time that normally would be used for senselessly searching for purpose, reason and acceptance for working towards many goals.

Somewhere in my dairy 4 years ago it says "One day I will be goal orientated." Probably regurgitation from some shitty "buy your new body in this cheap ass paperback from borders" fitness manual. Seriously, have you already forgotten to be positive?

... Whipping yourself for being positive does not work.

Just for the record: I do not consider the people around the world that make up the society of "the internet" as people of this earth. We have been searching for UFOs and sightings and every other horrible show on discovery or travel network that could easily be a better advertising vehicle and show "Beerman." The UFOs are all online.

Anyway, "Lets get going on Beerman", has been a common phrase I hear. "It's easy. I will get it there... It's not easy... I will get it. Ok- Dream big baby..."

"...Hail Mary Pass."

Beerman


No comments: