Thursday, June 19, 2008

More images

This is a self portrait in the style of Warhol. The image of Mario was scanned off of an actual Super Marios Brothers Nintendo cartridge.
Here we have a Rauschenberg self portrait. All of the imagery except for the wrinkled paper texture are from google image search. The woman came up when I typed in 1981 -my birth year. The man is Giacomo Puccini, and I just typed his name in. There is a nice canvas texture in there too.
This is my first assigment for image manipulation spring term of 08'. I've grown a lot in photoshop. For that I credit Lee White, cool guy, amazing innovator of imagery.
This is a print I did for fun of Ak47s for fun. I used it as a spray in Counter Strike Source for awhile.
This is another vector print I made in Illustrator. It combines iconic stuff I enjor like the Jolly Roger style avatar and music.

No comments: