Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Twitter

Because I have just started the twitter thing I need to update. Just linked this blog to twitter so if anyone clicks they will not see the January update now.

Have been interning for Leverage. Very interesting. It is my first TV show crew experience. The crew and cast are pro, which is nice because you learn a ton of great stuff. However, I get sometimes only 8-10 hours of warning before I am needed on set. This is very inconvenient especially under the circumstances of money being tight. Do not get me wrong, the show has inspired me to be more active in the creative world- especially in my thought read below:

I have, for the last few weeks, been writing a feature. It is my best bet for a debut piece and I am very excited to share it with the world, cast and crew. Once I have it in production I will share more about the story- but for now, since other stories like it are being produced, I will keep my cards close to the chest.

That is it.
~J

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is said, that being a good man has little to do with being a safe man.
I see you traveling outside the orbit of comfort and the familiar, and instead, trekking on "the path not taken".